Gladstone Veterinary Clinic was founded in 1996 and is run by the vets:
- Jörg Niehoegen CertVC CertSAM MRCVS
- Dr Med Vet Claudia Niehoegen MRCVS
- Dr Med Vet Jessica Keane MRCVS
The vets and nurses of the Gladstone Team
The friendly and competent team is completed by veterinary nurses and a receptionist.
We are an RCVS accredited training practice.
We aim to:
- Provide your pet with the best possible health care.
- Advise you on feeding, worming, training and all aspects of preventative health care.
- Accommodate your preference for a vet and suitable time of day when booking an appointment.
- Ensure that follow-up appointments are with the same vet.
- Stay up to date with advances in veterinary medicine.